Beards & Brews
Recaping an amazing event
Last Saturday,March 21, Red Antler Apothecary and Made In Lowell hosted Beards & Brews at Mill No. 5. We had a pretty awesome time, and hope you enjoyed as much as we did. The energy was amazing, and thanks to all of you, we were able to raise about $1,100 to support the Slattery College Fund. YEAH!
To recap how amazing the night truly was, take a look at the pictures to the right and get these simple facts:
- We sold out of pre-sale tickets at 1pm in the afternoon, and had a total of 300 people attending.
- We poured 7 breweries including The Tap Haverhill, Two Roads, Newburyport Brewing, Cape Ann, Cambridge Brewing, Riverwalk, and Narragansett.
- Coffee and Cotton, Fuse Bistro, and Spiceventure served up sample bites all night
- DJ Dan spinned vinyl
- Red Antler Apothecary hosted Lowell's first Beard Contest with judges from our friends at Eyeful Beauty and the Boston Beard Bureau
- You all raised about $1,100 to support the Slattery College Fund in honor of the late Pat Slattery from Do Can Brewery
So THANK YOU everyone for another amazing event, and for joining us to create deeper, more connected and inspired community that's #MadeInLowell. You all totally rock!
Tobi and the Made In Lowell team (Gabby, Rachel, Cat, Kat, Jay, Maria, Santiago, Chris)