Work hard, Play hard
Unlimited Vacation Policy
(Just get your work done!)
Monthly Expense Account
As the Event Producer, you’ll be responsible for the excellent execution of various Made In Lowell events. You’ll produce many different types of events varying in size, objective, audience, location and budget. You’ll be responsible for ensuring every aspect of production is done with perfection.
- You’ll report to the CEO and work closely with the Creative, Key Relationships and Marketing teams to produce various events in line with the organization’s objectives.
- You’ll be responsible for all Logistics (such as A/V, lighting, and vendors) and experiential (such as decor, flow and ambiance) areas of production for every Made In Lowell hosted event, including promotional, festivals and galas.
- You’ll assist the CEO with external speaking arrangements and conferences as needed to ensure all technical aspects of production are executed to the Made In Lowell standards.
- You’ll support the Made In Lowell team by providing event production support for occasional all-staff gatherings and parties.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1 years of event production experience.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
You have event experience
You’ve produced cocktail parties for 50 and galas for hundreds. You know what it takes to manage resources, budgets, timelines, and expectations to produce a truly seamless event. From check-in logistics to lighting technicians, you think about it all. You can deal with the unexpected and problem-solve on the job.
You’re a problem solver
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. When an issue comes up, you instantly go into problem solving mode — not panic. You’re prepared and methodical so you can propose solutions to problems on the fly, like if the projector is broken, you already have a tested backup on-site. After each event, you take learnings and put new processes in place to ensure any challenges that occurred never happen again.
You value innovation
You’re always looking out for the newest tools and coolest gadgets — whether for personal or professional needs — you’re on top of the latest and greatest. You value bringing innovation to the events you produce, whether to create a memorable and unexpected experience, to solve a problem like crowd control, or to simply wow the guests; you’re comfortable looking for solutions and opportunities outside of the box.
You get things done
You’re a multitasking machine and you don’t have a problem getting your hands dirty. You follow through on every task, no matter how big or small, and when duty calls you take matters into your own hands. You live for hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule and in budget. You take initiative on projects from the start and know how to bring people together and get things done.
You’re a communication ace
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you’re known for handling professional and personal situations with candor and respect.
You’re a team player
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work. You're excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to re-locate to) the Greater Lowell, MA area only.