Made In Lowell relies on sponsorships to be able to fund the events and keep a good amount of them free of charge. We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities that fit nearly every type of business. Made In Lowell's sponsorship opportunities are more than an event sponsorship, they are real tangible marketing opportunities.
Made In Lowell is a 501(c)3 whose primary function is to create an effective mix of events, marketing, sales, and service programs, which are designed to produce a positive economic impact of visitor and consumer spending in Lowell and to deepening community connections. We organize many of the premier events in Lowell designed for not only the people of Lowell but also the surrounding communities.
These events receive very high exposure to the public and are well-attended. Sponsorships are available at all price points and Made In Lowell is willing to work with organizations to create a sponsorship package that works for the sponsor and the community! For more information or to contact Made In Lowell, please contact Gabby Davis at Gabby@madeinlowell.org or 978-364-1132.
We’re working to make Lowell a destination, but we’re not working alone.
We’ve worked with many incredible people and organizations since we started.
These are just a few of them.
Highlights of Events Available for Sponsorship in 2017:
Beards & Brews
- March 11, 2017 - Location The Onyx Room at Western Avenue Studios
- 350 people attended in 2017
- Craft beer tasting meets Beard competition
- Sponsorships from $250 to $2000 available.
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, and banners at event.
- May 19, 2017 - Location Lucy Larcom Park
- Food Truck Night Market part of Doors Open Lowell
- Sponsorships from $250-$1,000 available
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, banners at event and on event brochure
Carnival of Cultures
- June 16-17, 2017 in Downtown Lowell
- Over 300 people attended this event in 2016
- Friday night at Lucy Larcom Park is the family night which includes family friendly games, crafts, food vendors, food trucks, live music and more.
- Saturday - interactive art exhibits, chalk art, Chalkfest.
- Sponsorships available from $250 to $2,500. Sponsorship can be of the photo booth, presenting sponsor, crafts, arts, or other.
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, radio, banners at event, and presence at event if desired
- Every 2nd Friday, May 12-October 13, 2017, 5-9pm in the Hamilton Canal Innovation District.
- 3000+ people attended in 2016
- Sponsorships available for a single night, half of the series, or the whole series
- Single night sponsorships $500, half the series for $1,250 and whole series for $2,500
- Choose a night and shine! It is your night of the series so you are welcome to bring promotional materials, introduce the band, do giveaways, talk during intermission. We are willing to work for you to make that night worth your sponsorship!
ChalkFest - Park of Summer KickOff
- Downtown Lowell, June 17, 12p to 6p
- Expected attendance of 600 in 2017
- Sponsorships available for chalk, photo booth, tents, and more! We can customize the sponsorship to fit your needs. Sponsorships from $500 on up
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, radio, banners at event and on event brochure
The Lowell Culinary Festival
- September 7 - 9, 2017, Multiple Venues
- Over 4,000 people attended this event in 2016
- Event includes over 12 different events. Signature events include The Grand Tasting, Food Truck Madness, Late Night Event Series and Pop Up Dinner Series.
- Sponsorships available from $500 to $20,000
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, radio, banners at event, presence at event if desired, and much more
- October 14, 2017 - 12p to 8p
- Nearly 1,000 attended the inaugural event in 2015
- Sponsorships available from $500 to $2,500. Sponsorship can be of the kids area, beer garden, tents, or presenting sponsor.
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, radio, banners at event, and presence at event if desired. Sponsorship also includes reserved seating in event/beer tents.
Holiday Market - More Info Coming Soon
- November 28-December 18, 2017, Lucy Larcom Park
- Event includes a variety of vendors, carolers, story tellers, and more!
- Sponsorships from $500 (individual market stand) to $3,500 (presenting).
- Sponsors receive recognition in print ads, social media, radio, banners at event and on event brochure.
- December 31, 2017
- Sponsorships available include: presenting sponsor, exhibit sponsor, lounge sponsor, music, and more!
- Sponsorships from $750 to $5,000 (presenting)
Not sure what event will maximize your sponsorship? Contact Gabby Davis, CEO, and she can meet with you to find the right fit for your needs! Customization is always available, Made In Lowell encourages all businesses to get involved and reap the benefits of a sponsorship of a community event.